Como: The Collaborative Revolution: Modelling a Resilient Future
- Systems have grown together (or duct-taped together).
- One change needs to touch a lot of systems.
- People and teams only know “their” systems and become bottlenecks.
- Quality assurance is hard.
- • Change is expensive.
- Business wants or has to have the right product out on the market faster (and lacks the understanding of the architectural complexity) and
- IT wants to ensure quality standards (and lacks the understanding of business priorities).
Working since 15+ years at TechTalk in Austria.
External Lecturer for Software Architecture at FH Campus Wien
Richard gained experience as a software engineer, software architect, scrum master, product owner, project manager, team leader and head of a solution center for enterprise software development. In recent years, his focus has shifted to consulting and training in methods such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®), Kanban and Agile Requirements Engineering.